Monday, October 4, 2010

"Summer please shake Autumn's hand, cause home seems like some distant land"

FALL! IT'S HERE!

I love this weather.  It's so extraordinary! (I like that word---- extraordinary….)
I also like the song this post is titles after by Courtney Marie Andrews.  If you don't know her music, look her up!

Today would be a perfect day for a ride on this bike:
down this road:
have a picnic in this barn loft:
jump in a pile of leaves:
then finish the day with a bonfire while star gazing here:

I think this is what my fall break should look like….. not too much longer! :)

I'm going to take a nap for now though….. I'm very sleepy due to the small number of hours slept last night.  Watching Penelope with hall mates then dancing to A Thousand Miles for Pauli with Hollyanne was well worth the sacrifice of sleep. 

So long, friends!
~Sara~

2 comments:

  1. I love autumn bike rides...and that road would definitely be perfect to ride down right about now. Unfortunately, i'm restrained to riding down our residential streets admiring the creative halloween decor :)

    ReplyDelete